|Log Entries Downloaded
|Disk Space Used
Logs Monitored By Cert Spotter
||get-sth Error Rate
OPML Meta-Feed of all Log Error Feeds
Logs Previously Monitored By Cert Spotter
- A distinct issuance event, in which a certificate and its corresponding precertificate are counted only once.
- Verify Backlog
- The number of entries which are in the log but which haven't been verified by Cert Spotter as being part of an STH.
- Download Backlog
- The number of entries which are in the log but which haven't been downloaded by Cert Spotter.
The error feed is an Atom feed that records the following problems:
- Network error calling get-sth.
- The STH returned by get-sth is invalid or malformed.
- The STH returned by get-sth has an invalid signature.
- Network error calling get-entries.
- An entry returned by get-entries is invalid or malformed.
- The entries returned by get-entries do not produce the root hash indicated by an STH.
- A certificate is found that is outside the log's expiry range.
Note that Cert Spotter doesn't submit (pre)certificates or request proofs (log integrity is verified by hashing the results from get-entries) so problems with those log endpoints aren't detected by Cert Spotter.